Apply now for the Recruitment of Engineers for 2022 In MEIL. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the MEIL jobs for engineers.
Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Limited (MEIL) is a major infrastructure company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company was established in 1989 as a small fabrication unit. In due course of time, the unit made a name for itself in the manufacturing and engineering sector.
MEIL conducts operations in more than 15 Indian states. In the last 5 years, the company’s presence has multiplied across Indian states and has crossed continents. The company is staffed with more than 7000 employees to support its day-to-day functions across the length and breadth of the country.
The 50 MW CSP Plant in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, was conferred with the Enertia Winners Award for ‘Manufacturing, Technology & Enterprise Innovation – Solar Thermal’ at the 8th Enertia Awards 2014.
MEIL executes infrastructure projects in more than 75% of Indian states. Some of these projects are located in tough terrains like the Himalayas (Lambadug Hydro Electric Project, Himachal Pradesh), torrential rainfall affected areas (Assam Renewal Project, Assam), arid regions (drinking water projects in Rajasthan), and other regions with socio-political tensions. In spite of such tensions, MEIL has been handling projects smoothly because of the strength of its efficient work force. The management ensures that the employees receive compensation and benefits comparable to the best in the industry.
For the year 2015-16 alone, MEIL recruited 2786 candidates, which is almost 85% increase in recruitments compared to the previous year.
For all new Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) and Diploma Engineer Trainees (DETs),the team gives an extensive induction orientation program. The employees also receive regular technical trainings while on the job so as to keep them up-to-date with the evolving trends in the area of project management.
The HR team has developed a PMS framework that is designed with the fundamental goal ofpromoting, improving and rewarding employee effectiveness. It is a continuous process where managers and team members work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work objectives or goals and measure his or her overall contribution to the organizational objectives.
Recruitment of Engineers for 2022 In MEIL
|Name of Organisation||Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical|
- The Candidate should have 5 to 20 years of experience in multiple Hydro Projects in respect to the Erection / Commissioning of Dams / Tunnels / E&M / H&M / Infrastructure / Underground Works (Power House, Transformer Hall, Diversion Tunnel and Surge & GOC).
- Should be responsible for end-to-end Construction Management of all multi-dimensional portfolios of assigned works.
- Should have experience in handling contracts. Knowledge of costing, estimation, and market rates.
- To manage/oversee all project-related activities like scheduling, monitoring controlling, including project costs.
- Ensure 100 % Safety and Quality
- Ensure completion of the project on time within the cost with 100% quality.
Educational Qualifications: \\Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical