Bhanwariya Infra Projects Pvt Ltd has a requirement for procurement manager. The company was originally incorporated as M/s Bhawariya Construction Company on 01st July, 1999 with a vision to be a prominent market player in providing Infrastructure solutions for all the key sectors.
Initially, it started with Civil Projects and gradually adopted Electrical works as major business function. Later, it has been taken over by new company, incorporated under the registered name as M/s Bhanwariya Infra Projects Pvt Ltd, on 23-Nov-2017 under the Companies Act, 2013.
Over the period, company got empanelled with multiple Departments and turned as an full fledged EPC Contractor. By enhancing its financial soundness and developing the robust infrastructure, company undertakes various Transmission and Distribution Projects with Rural Electrification and is now serving Indian Railways as well.
Requirement for Procurement Manager
1. Conducting product research and evaluating the potential supplier.
2. Floating RFQ to various suppliers to finalize the order to the vendor.
3. Expertise in price and terms negotiations with all the vendors.
4. Placement of purchase order on time as per the project timeline.
5. Manage deliveries to confirm compliance with contracts.
6. Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements.
7. Knowledge of Raw material price.
8. Knowledge of Incoterms
9. MIS Report preparation.
10. Supplier/vendor place visit to evaluate the vendor progress.
11. Strong vendor database management.
12. Maintaining order details in the internal database.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor s degree in Engineering preferably Electrical with a minimum of 8-10 years of industry experience in Railway projects, EPC Projects, and TD projects. Candidates having wide knowledge in EPC project purchases are given preference.
2. Analytic skills to review both financial and operational data.
3. Proven negotiation skills to finalize the vendor.
4. Able to use MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel, and other tools related to Logistics.
5. Good time management techniques
6. Excellent reporting abilities.
How To Apply\\Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org