Requirement of Electrical Engineers
If you are Graduate/Post Graduate from Electrical Engineering and are in search of Job, then you are at Right place. Electrical Engineering jobs involve designing, developing, testing, and supervising the manufacturing of electrical equipment, systems, and components. It includes electrical motors, radar and navigation systems, broadcast and communications systems, power generation equipment or electrical systems for automobiles, aircraft, and spacecraft.
Aspirants who are willing to be a part of the Electrical Engineering job, they can apply for the Electrical Engineering recruitment in India.
An Electrical Engineer is a professional responsible for designing and developing electricity products, such as power systems or household appliances. An Electrical Engineer works with various fields, including electronics engineering transmission & distribution engineering, to develop these critical pieces necessary in our modern lives.
Electrical Engineer job duties include:
- Designing and improving electrical products and systems
- Establishing manufacturing processes
- Evaluating systems’ safety, reliability, and performance
Electrical Engineering Jobs
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications for the posts of Field Engineer, and Field Supervisor with 75 vacancies. Qualified in B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc, Diploma is eligible to apply for the posts. Interested candidates kindly apply before the last date of an application on 1st June 2022. More details like educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, etc., are mentioned below check the below detail and apply for the posts.
- Field Engineer (Electrical)
- Field Supervisor (Electrical)
- Field Engineer (Civil)
- Field Supervisor (Civil)
- Field Engineer (Electrical): B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering/ B.E Power Engineering in Electrical Discipline
- Field Engineer (Civil): B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Civil discipline
- Field Supervisor (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Field Supervisor (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering
Important Dates and Notifications