Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection board has requirement of Junior Engineers. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering qualifications. Interested candidates can go through this page for more information.
Details related to Requirement of Junior Engineers
|1 Junior Engineer (Civil)||974||Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering|
|2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical||63||Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering|
|3. Junior Engineer (Electrical)||55||Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering|
Applicants age should be minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years as on closing date of applications.
Salary:\\Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 29100 – 104400 per month.\\Selection Process:\\Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written Test and Interview
- General / OBC Creamy Layer: Rs.450
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer: Rs.350
- SC / ST: Rs.250
Important Dates:\\Online application starts from 21st January 2022 \\ Last date of submission of the application 19th February 2022
- Recruitment of Engineers for 2022 In MEIL
- Requirement of Senior Electrical Engineer
- Requirement of Project Manager(Electrical) , Draughtsman/ Design Executive in Electrical, Purchase Officer(Electrical) and Design Engineer(Electrical)